POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Minimum Entry Requirements : Re: Minimum Entry Requirements Server Time
17 May 2024 05:35:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minimum Entry Requirements
From: Hildur K
Date: 16 Jun 2009 20:20:00
Message: <web.4a3835e064396b4f421830f90@news.povray.org>
> > Michael Hunter wrote:
> >
> > > 3) You must do the rendering in POV-Ray

I went to see on the IRTC stats page and read through several documentations on
the top ten group. I was quite surprised to see how many top rated submissions
were rendered... sorry, raytraced using Megapov! What is Megapov anyway? A

of Povray?

And I agree with others here. There are a many great raytracers around and no
need to get bitchy about what people choose to experiment with.

algorithm really is. Can I put it on my pasta?

Hildur