POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : anaglyph : Re: anaglyph Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: anaglyph
From: alphaQuad
Date: 4 Jun 2009 13:35:00
Message: <web.4a2804da1ec2c313db57da4b0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > Under the list of objects (where only one mesh can be selected), it says "only
> > visible groups will be modified".
>
> You can hide objects (and thereby "protect" them so they won't be smoothed) by
> clicking on... um, *some* of those icons in the groups list.

If it said ".. only visible 'icons' ..." or something like I might have clicked
the icon. DOh! I'd never have gotten that without you!

But each time I have to compile my own logic, I get better at it. No cloud
without a silver lining?

Thanks again!

If I found a Genie in a bottle I'd turn all crappy restaurants into an Outback!
(among other things)