POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Web interface flaws : Web interface flaws Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:10:25 EDT (-0400)
  Web interface flaws
From: clipka
Date: 28 May 2009 17:20:00
Message: <web.4a1eff92f2116a12a5fbdfdf0@news.povray.org>
* From my own submitted shot, I can browse the other sumbissons to the current
round with "next" and "prev"; I guess this is not intended.

* I miss the possibility to edit my submission, e.g. to upload an updated shot,
fix typos in the description, add the scene file later, etc.

* The page seems to keep logging me out "now and then"; one such occasion was
when I first tried to submit my shot (filled in all the form, then clicked
"submit", and there I was back at the home screen, and not logged in anymore);
maybe this was due to my shot having been about 1 MByte in size (what's the
limit, btw?); second time I tried with a 500 kByte version and it worked.

* The "Absence" round is nowhere to be found in the archive.

* I'd really love to see the "standard raytracing competition copyright" soon;
until then, I reserve the right to revoke my submission.

* As you're using an automatically wrapping input field for image description
and such, it should be auto-wrapping in the output as well.

* How can I change my display name (or change my password, or ...)?