POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : userid vs. my actual name. : userid vs. my actual name. Server Time
17 May 2024 06:03:03 EDT (-0400)
  userid vs. my actual name.
From: gregjohn
Date: 26 May 2009 19:10:00
Message: <web.4a1c76917e137df34d207310@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I thought it was really cool that you have a page like this set up for users,
with all their work:
http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=EditUser&id=pterandon

I'm just wondering however if their will be a forced dichotomy between a terse,
remember-able "userid" versus an "Actual name you use in the competition."  I
wanted to log in with a certain userid, but was wondering if now IRTC will call
me by that userid when I create new works.   Are others creating "userids" with
their given name complete with spaces and periods?