POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The IRTC is back online! : Re: The IRTC is back online! Server Time
26 Jun 2024 06:49:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The IRTC is back online!
From: ChrisH
Date: 25 May 2009 01:20:02
Message: <web.4a1a28d9e3c7b698e2df804f0@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> ChrisH wrote:
> > Dave,
> > I think I uploaded an image but didn't receive any conformation nor did it show
> > up on the IRTC web page. Should I just be patient or did something not work ?
> >
> > ChrisH
> >

> I don't see any submissions and there are no files in the download
> directory so something didn't work. To submit an image, you need a
> title, an image and a thumbnail that's 75 pixels high.  Did you provide
> all three of these things?  If not, an error message should appear at
> the top of the screen.  Maybe the message isn't obvious enough.
>
> Try again and let me know what you find.
>
> > BTW - Great job on the new IRTC site !
> >

> Thanks for your help testing it out.
>
> David Buck

Dave,
Same problem as before. I added a Title, uploaded a brief text file for the
scene submission, a 244 kb jpeg for the main image and a 75 pixel tall by 100
pixel wide jpeg for the thumbnail image. No error messages, just a reset back
to the submission page. The reset kept my text but blanked out the image
fields.

Aren't undocumented features wonderful :)

ChrisH