POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface Strangeness : Re: Isosurface Strangeness Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Strangeness
From: EricG
Date: 13 May 2009 17:35:01
Message: <web.4a0b3a225a65ea905669f6e40@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:

.....the keyword max_trace must be added to the isosurface statement.

I finally got back to this after being distracted by my real job.  It was the
max_trace that caused the "ghost".  I had originally set it to 3, but needed to
set it to 7 for this object.  I have attached an image showing the options
available in the macro I wrote, and a "full up" (all options on) isosurface.
Weird way to spend my time, but I learned a few things in the process.

Thanks all for your inputs.

Eric

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: