POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), animation response : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), animation response Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), animation response
From: StephenS
Date: 10 May 2009 21:10:00
Message: <web.4a077ab7b9c9c9f057d81e980@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Okay, I guess you win.  My captioning system is not integrated with my anaglyph
> system.  That would be another week's programming, but probably a worthy goal.

I love it.
I don't think solid black (at the viewing plain) is bad in itself. I remember
the first time I saw pictures of the Titanic(anaglyph) in National Geagraphic
(August 1998, page 123). The black text can be used to great affect.

Oh, and my manikin can take the bald guy at the end anyday :-)

Stephen S