POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What is there I do not understand about HDRI map_type 7 in MegaPOV? : Re: What is there I do not understand about HDRI map_type 7 in MegaPOV? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is there I do not understand about HDRI map_type 7 in MegaPOV?
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 5 May 2009 13:20:00
Message: <web.4a00748e8e068c8d69f956610@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Good luck and have fun!

I'm looking forward to it - Brasso at the ready in case these spheres aren't
quite what I expect... :-)

> Most of all, have fun!  Try to pick scenes which will produce interesting
> reflection or lighting effects.  And by all means post them where I can get
> them, I'm always looking to expand my collection.

Thanks for the tips, and don't worry, if my exploits are successful I'll
definitely be showing off- er, I mean sharing them!

> One further item of interest.  If you have a Canon camera, you may want to check
> out CHDK (http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page).

Thanks for this link, this looks awesome ! :-D I do have a Canon, it's a
PowerShot A710... need to check my firmware version but this looks good!

Bill