POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rock The Boat [WIP] : Re: Rock The Boat [WIP] Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rock The Boat [WIP]
From: Eriban
Date: 3 May 2009 15:50:00
Message: <web.49fdf465ea0c76ce81475b100@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom> wrote:
> That's a fun image! :)

Thanks. It's nice to hear you like it.

It wasn't meant to be a boat from the outset, but once I had created the basic
structure and wondered how I could naturally place it on a reflective surface
(which seemed like a fun challenge), the idea of making it a boat came to me,
and I thought it was a fun one, especially given that it's a boat made of solid
rock. It adds an extra level of impossibility. :-)

Cheers,
Erwin