POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rock The Boat [WIP] : Re: Rock The Boat [WIP] Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rock The Boat [WIP]
From: clipka
Date: 3 May 2009 09:55:01
Message: <web.49fda209ea0c76cec5e090360@news.povray.org>
"Eriban" <pov### [at] spamgourmetcom> wrote:
> - improve texturing of the boat (add a bit more wear and tear; suggestions here
> are especially welcome),

As I guess this is reinforced concrete, you will have rust "flowing" down from a
few points where the rebar structure protrudes from the concrete (the struts
that held the rebar cages in place when the concrete was cast).

You may also have places where huge chunks of concrete have chipped away and
exposed the actual rebar structure.