POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] The Blue Flower : Re: [WIP] The Blue Flower Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] The Blue Flower
From: Reactor
Date: 24 Apr 2009 17:40:00
Message: <web.49f2308258b571d4e126a2d90@news.povray.org>
Ive <"ive### [at] lilysoftorg"> wrote:
> I've never made a serious attempt on doing an outdoor scene so here is
> my first try.

It looks really good!  Others have already mentioned the stonework not having
individual pieces, but I do have one other nitpick.  Without really knowing
anything concrete about the size and type of building, it still seems odd that
the hills and trees are so close in front of or behind the remaining wall.  I
also think the fog should probably be scattering media, because it seems to
have a hazy sort of glow in the shadowed areas.

Anyway, you've done a very good job in my opinion.

-Reactor