POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray on the cover of IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications magazine : Re: POV-Ray on the cover of IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications magazin= Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray on the cover of IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications magazin=
From: Kenneth
Date: 15 Apr 2009 22:15:00
Message: <web.49e6943f9ffdea1ff50167bc0@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> One of my POV-Ray renderings is on the cover of this month's IEEE Computer
> Graphics and Applications magazine, along with several other POV-Ray rendered
> images inside and a short interview about my art and POV-Ray.

Congratulations! It's certainly nice to see someone here get such nice exposure
(and the high-profile coverage of POV-Ray can't hurt either.) This could be the
start of a secondary career for you--creating CGI art for magazines like
SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN and such (if you're not *already* doing that!)

Question:  Can a non-subscriber to the IEEE periodical buy a copy?

Ken W.