POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hotel crime scene : Re: Hotel crime scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hotel crime scene
From: triple r
Date: 15 Apr 2009 00:05:01
Message: <web.49e55c9e4ed82a0863a1b7c30@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> The shadows from the lamps looks OK to me.I've often seen shadows as sharp as those.

Fair enough.  Maybe the IES comment was on the right track.  The color is
perfect, but maybe they seem too perfect and uniform.  Or maybe it's the
shadows across the center of the door.  Something about Feng Shui, but I guess
I'm obviously not good at pinpointing things like this.

> No problem with the blur on the police tape.

Another look confirms this.

 - Ricky