POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hotel crime scene : Re: Hotel crime scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hotel crime scene
From: triple r
Date: 14 Apr 2009 15:35:00
Message: <web.49e4e5274ed82a08805d39df0@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> I was practicing with Chief Architect, and did this hotel corridor... it was
> so boring that I decided to have some fun adding some story to it.

That looks really good!  Much more interesting too.  Something about the focal
blur throws of my sense of scale just a bit.  Maybe a tad too much on the tape?
 The only other things I would recommend would be to get rid of the sharp
shadows on the lights, and, at least from my experience, pools of blood on
carpet tend to be a little darker when dried--almost a reddish-brown color.
Oops.  I think I've said too much.

 - Ricky