POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : generic human model--stand-in or place-holder : Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder
From: Kenneth
Date: 14 Apr 2009 01:25:01
Message: <web.49e41d2bae5b6cf3f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

> Now, this is a huge improvement indeed! Much, much better than Egghead. His
> neck is a bit thick now, maybe.

Thanks, Thomas. (I *need* a bit of positive reinforcement, as I 'wander in the
wilderness', wondering how to proceed.) Of course, now that I look at this
first iteration with a fresh eye...*I* can't keep from laughing!! Hopefully,
with a bit of tweaking, I can wrestle it into a better form. It's a subtle
thing, trying to get everything 'working together' toward a coherent and
recognizable form. Just the slightest change can throw the look into the
'grotesque' category.

I agree about the neck (I was hoping *someone* would reinforce my own opinion; I
wasn't sure about it.)

KW