POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : generic human model--stand-in or place-holder : Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder
From: Kenneth
Date: 14 Apr 2009 01:00:01
Message: <web.49e417b3ae5b6cf3f50167bc0@news.povray.org>

> Not bad, not bad. If you're going for improved realism, you might want to
> keep the buttocks from poking out the fronts of the thighs. :-)

When I first saw that result, I thought, "Hey, that's a bit of serendipitous
luck! Now I don't have to model any extra muscles there!" But I see now that
others might think it strange. (Though without it, the legs end 'too abruptly'
at the torso, IMO, and *that* looks strange.) Decisions, decisions...