POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LEGO 7804 Lizard - 3.7 beta 32 with Radiosity : LEGO 7804 Lizard - 3.7 beta 32 with Radiosity Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  LEGO 7804 Lizard - 3.7 beta 32 with Radiosity
From: SafePit
Date: 13 Apr 2009 22:10:01
Message: <web.49e3ef5571db8c3e7f6d33a20@news.povray.org>
I've been experimenting with POV-Ray's Radiosity and my LEGO bricks. I'm using
Jaime Vives Piquere's macro to do Pseudo-HDRI lighting, mainly because it was
easy and I wanted to use 3.6 or 3.7 to render the scene. Interestingly, I found
3.7 beta's radiosity looked better then 3.6 with my LEGO's. I ran across this
model yesterday and I just "had" to model it. I needed to model a few parts not
in my library which is always fun. About 12 hours to render using a Dual core
AMD Turion 2.0GHz -- blame the focal blur.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '7804 lizard.jpg' (61 KB)

Preview of image '7804 lizard.jpg'