POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : generic human model--stand-in or place-holder : Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder
From: Karl Anders
Date: 10 Apr 2009 05:05:01
Message: <web.49df0ae4ae5b6cf38b74da100@news.povray.org>
Great, really!

This is approximately what I would have liked to do to my simple pig figures if
RalLife(TM) and other excuses wouldn't get in the way all the time :-)

I would very much like to have a look into your code, please do post that soon!

Admittedly the head is somwhat strange now, but I'm quite used to exchanging
heads on my figures ;-)

Thank you for sharing your work.

Happy Easter to all
Karl