POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost City : Re: Lost City Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost City
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 8 Apr 2009 16:45:00
Message: <web.49dd0c3c4279559f4726e92b0@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> Here's the seaweed height_field scattered about randomly a few hundred times
> across the (no_image) water surface. This should look pretty good when
> submerged and refracted :)

Here's a quick test of the lagoon with my height_field seaweed floating in the
water. I tried using media in the water, but with all the water normals, sky
reflections, and floating stuff it's not really visible anyway, so I've decided
against it for this image...

Cheers,
Rob

Post a reply to this message