POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost City : Lost City Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Lost City
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 6 Apr 2009 18:55:01
Message: <web.49da8810f7bb8ed94726e92b0@news.povray.org>
Okay, I find myself with a few days of free time so I've finally decided to
enter the Lost City competition over at tc-rtc.co.uk. It's been a while since
I've competed but... here's my first hack at a hillside, modelled in Wings, and
some trace() fun with palm trees (okay, really just one tree, also modelled in
Wings). Next I'm going to try using Bill's mesh deformation macros to make the
terrain look more natural...

BTW, Thomas, I really like your entry (as usual :)

Cheers,
Rob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: