POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with multi-layered texture : Re: Problem with multi-layered texture Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:08:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with multi-layered texture
From: gonzo
Date: 1 Apr 2009 16:00:00
Message: <web.49d3c6a44290308ea0c272b50@news.povray.org>
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_=27Yadgar=27_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> High!

Good for you! Enjoy!

> - although the color for all parts outside the bezier spline is set to
> rgbft 1

Not sure, but for what you are doing I think you just need the transmit and not
the filter.  If I understand filter (and that's by no means certain) it
averages all the layers, so rgbft 1 averaged with anything less than 1 will
always be darker.

Try just your rgb values with transmit and no filter.

RG