POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bug: Mosaic Preview generates borderline artifacts : Re: Mosaic Preview generates borderline artifacts Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mosaic Preview generates borderline artifacts
From: clipka
Date: 28 Mar 2009 12:30:01
Message: <web.49ce4fb84c55df9722390e420@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> No. Did not get those artifacts (png).

Now that's what I call weird, because I get the artifacts with *all* 3.7 beta
versions I have on both of my computers - Linux and Windows alike, freshly
pulled post-beta.31 code from the repository and old beta.29 (with just the
expiration check killed).

It's an invariant: POV 3.7 beta with mosaic preview enabled gives me those
artifacts in the files.