POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another illusion : Re: Another illusion Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another illusion
From: Eriban
Date: 28 Mar 2009 10:10:00
Message: <web.49ce2f4d417afb2681475b100@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Eriban wrote:
> > Actually, what you see is the tail of a (table-sized) dragon
>
>   Ever considered creating a good dragon skin texture for it?

Not really. I am quite happy with this strange-looking, fantasy-like, green
texture with pink spots. It gives the small dragon a cute and innocent
appearance, which suits its character. It won't harm anyone. It's just an
inquisitive yet shy little creature. Also, it doesn't really have a need for
camouflage colors, as it can always hide on "the other side" as long as it does
not stray too far from a mirror when it's on "our side" of the world :-).

Nevertheless, if you have particular suggestions for improvement, or if you
simply don't think that it is clear from the image that this is the tail of a
small dragon, let me know.

Cheers,
Erwin