POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another illusion : Another illusion Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:10:59 EDT (-0400)
  Another illusion
From: Eriban
Date: 25 Mar 2009 18:05:00
Message: <web.49caa94da721529a81475b100@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I thought I'd share with you another old scene of mine that I recently improved.
It's entitled Time For Light Reflection and features amongst others a checkered
plane and a mirrored sphere... No, no, don't go. There's a twist.

Once again, it's a single render, without any postprocessing used to achieve the
illusion, and without any no_shadow, no_image or no_reflection tricks. Okay,
admittedly, I have used a few tricks, but all obey the laws of physics.

Given the time, I should probably improve the candle a bit. I think it is a bit
too plain compared to the other objects. However, I am currently working on a
new scene, which has priority, and on top of that I have enough other stuff to
get on with. So for now, this will have to do.

Comments and suggestions are welcome of course.

Cheers,

Erwin

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'reflections-800x600-1_10-title.jpg' (361 KB)

Preview of image 'reflections-800x600-1_10-title.jpg'
reflections-800x600-1_10-title.jpg