POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDR Backplate : Re: HDR Backplate Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDR Backplate
From: Carlo C
Date: 23 Mar 2009 05:50:01
Message: <web.49c75aaa4a80c20246a51cce0@news.povray.org>
"Edouard" <pov### [at] edouardinfo> wrote:
> When I was shooting lightprobes last week, I also tried shooting some HDR
> backplates with the intention of trying to work out how to put them into a
> scene (ala http://www.hdri-locations.com/).
>
> First attempt...
>
> Cheers,
> Edouard.

Only a few small...
The tires in my opinion should be darker, and a drop of focal_blur would be
helpful because the car seems almost in *relief* in relation to the
landscape...
And, maybe, you could work on assumed_gamma to make more enveloping shadows?

But of course the image is so perfect!
(Stop, please, too many things in a short time!
Is too difficult to follow you!) :-)

--
Carlo