POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ruins WIP #3 : Re: Ruins WIP #3 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ruins WIP #3
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 16 Mar 2009 06:15:00
Message: <web.49be2668a53135e36dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> > abandoned look, untouched by tourism.
> Good. However, even with tourists thrown out (they have no business here
> anyway I believe) the building has been in use for many years in the past, I
> assume. That would also wear the stones down...

....but no... this building has apparently been abandoned since shortly after
construction, just like the rest of the civilisation that built it... there are
no human remains, very few artifacts, strange shapes in the grass, and the
parrots all fly upside down... what happened here...? who knows...

*spooky noises*

;-)