POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a test scene : Re: Just a test scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:14:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a test scene
From: Edouard Poor
Date: 14 Mar 2009 04:20:01
Message: <web.49bb67b56825776c506891550@news.povray.org>
Last one - same scene, slightly different julia parameters.

This is using the same 35mm Camera macros as before, but is rendered using
multiple passes to do the focal blur (among other things), rather than the
built-in one in POVRay.

The intention is that I can use the same camera macros and easily switch between
POVs focal blur, and my stochastic rig. POV can do low-quality focal blur very
fast!

800 passes over several hours.

35mm Camera Debug Output:
 Focal Length is 50mm