POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a test scene : Re: Just a test scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a test scene
From: Edouard Poor
Date: 13 Mar 2009 07:05:01
Message: <web.49ba3d716825776c506891550@news.povray.org>
> Three, in this case, is a perfect number.
> Minimalist perfection, in my opinion.
> (It would be possible to see the image without postprocessing?)
> ;-)

Thank-you :-)

Another couple of shots attached (they are really just to test my camera macros,
but julia_fractals are pretty interesting to look at).

They are also using a 16 sample lightdome created in LightMapGen (see
http://www.happiestdays.com/plugins_iblTools.php). I was amazed how well 16
samples worked. The lightprobe itself is my office from my previous job.

Cheers,
Edouard.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: