POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : When will Bet 30 for Linux come out : Re: When will Bet 30 for Linux come out Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When will Bet 30 for Linux come out
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 8 Mar 2009 16:50:00
Message: <web.49b42e8726783e67aea76980@news.povray.org>
Yes, but when will any beta for linux come out?.
I've been waiting for months and nothing moves. Windows builds come out (beta
30, beta 31, maybe even beta 32) but the linux ones remain as a promise and
only as a promise. You didn't release the source code so there's no chance for
us.
Any answer to this question is welcome.
Thank you in advance.