POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problems combining two isosurfaces with non-flat surface : Re: Problems combining two isosurfaces with non-flat surface Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:09:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems combining two isosurfaces with non-flat surface
From: Mike
Date: 7 Mar 2009 12:30:01
Message: <web.49b2ade58416b8f9cb45af7a0@news.povray.org>
"Mike" <win### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

As talked about in the general section, I tried overlapping and merging two
boxes, no iso surfaces.  And  it still does the same thing.  It is hard to see
at first so here I had to use my backlight, but then you can see the, supposed
to be invisible, interface.  You can look at the code in the general section if
you are curious:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.49b1a40e24e2961fc9b9f9f00@news.povray.org%3E//povray.general/thread
/%3Cweb.49b24b108416b8f940b1852c0@news.povray.org%3E/

Post a reply to this message