POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Corinthian Capital v2 [kb] : Re: Corinthian Capital v2 [kb] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corinthian Capital v2 [kb]
From: Kenneth
Date: 6 Mar 2009 13:55:00
Message: <web.49b1707254a7710bf50167bc0@news.povray.org>
WOW, just extraordinary.

I have to commend you for 'sticking with' such a detailed object; I would
probably have stopped half-way through and thought, 'Good enough.' To see
someone go that extra mile is always good inspiration--especially for those
times when I get just plain tired of looking at something I'm making and want
to move on.  Patience is a virtue, and has its rewards!

Ken W