POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In honor of a fall stout : Re: In honor of a fall stout Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In honor of a fall stout
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Mar 2009 18:20:00
Message: <web.49af0b97d9d4ac6585de7b680@news.povray.org>
"[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Oh, I know...lets just go all the way with it, and kill Glenfiddich,
> Glenlivet, The Macallen, Guiness, Boddingtons Pub Ale, Bass, Sam Adams,
> Grolsch, Chimay Grande Reserve, Duval, Samuel Smith, Pils Im Stein, Harbin,
> Tsing Tao, Ommegang, Brie, St. Albray, Roquefort, Camembert, St. Andre,
> Rheingau, Yellow Tail Shiraz, Mescalin, delta-9 tetrahydrocannibinol,
> pscylocibin, n,n dimethyltryptamine and all else that is good in the world.

Well, you have a start:  Those Who Know What's Best For Us Even If We Die In The
Process are doing their damndest to eliminate every trace of delta-9
tetrahydrocannibinol and pscylocibin from the known universe.  Fortunately,
they cannot get rid of N,N dimethyltryptamine without killing every man, woman,
and child on the planet.  (Or at least I hope they're not going to try.)