POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ruins WIP #2 : Re: Ruins WIP #2 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ruins WIP #2
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 4 Mar 2009 05:15:00
Message: <web.49ae53f1d23605756dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
"m_a_r_c" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
> A lizard  in a "S" pose climbing the closest sunlit column?

Great idea! I need to find a lizard... :)

> Great overall look (You don't want an earthquake to occur while you are
> visiting , do you?)

No indeed.

> Is it an illusion or the bottom stones of the collumns are the same?
> I'd suggest a rotation.

They are all the same. I thought I was rotating them, but it seems my rand() has
let me down here. There's only one of any of the shapes, they're all rotated and
textured individually. I might eventually use two of the column bases, and
probably several bricks just for the extra variety.