POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : F-105 work in progress. Want to model the flightline at Korat in 1966 : Re: F-105 work in progress. Want to model the flightline at Korat in 1966 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: F-105 work in progress. Want to model the flightline at Korat in 1966
From: larryfulkerson
Date: 1 Mar 2009 01:25:00
Message: <web.49aa29a037ea1aaa955508870@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:57:13 EST, "larryfulkerson"
> <lar### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>
> > I need to model all that stuff.  Unless somebody knows where I can get Moray
> >models of a pickup truck, etc
>
> There are a few places that have free 3d models that you can convert with
> Poseray.
>
> http://www.turbosquid.com/
>
> http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/
>
> http://www.dewantoro.net/2009/01/07/free-truck-3d-model-collection/
>
> GIYF
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Hey Thanks Stephen.  I found a gas truck that I might be able to make use of.
I'm looking for free stuff that might have been used in Korat and so far the
pickens are slim.

I've gotten some more done on the F-105....opened the cockpit, installed an
ejection seat complete with headrest etc.  I gotta look into UV-mapping some
day soon so I can put some "decals" on the plane(s).  I'll post the pov, inc,
and ini files in the binaries section so you guys can download it and play
around with it if you want to.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'f105.png' (73 KB)