POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Revenge of the Scarabs : Re: Revenge of the Scarabs Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revenge of the Scarabs
From: Kenneth
Date: 1 Mar 2009 00:10:00
Message: <web.49aa17a6f3f1ac26f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
Looks nice, and...small.  Gee, I want to see a bigger version!

"Phase IV" was an odd film--essentially a documentary about ants, turned into a
quasi-doomsday story. Clever conceit, though.

THEM! is one of my faves--especially that chilling scene when the little
frightened girl, numb with shock, screams bloody murder when she smells formic
acid. The giant ants were pretty cool props, too--probably state-of-the-art
special effects for the 1950's.

KW