POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : F-105 work in progress. Want to model the flightline at Korat in 1966 : Re: F-105 work in progress. Want to model the flightline at Korat in 1966 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:52:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: F-105 work in progress. Want to model the flightline at Korat in 1966
From: larryfulkerson
Date: 26 Feb 2009 09:00:01
Message: <web.49a69fb937ea1aaa955508870@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> "larryfulkerson" <lar### [at] yahoocom> schreef in bericht
> > >

> > Hey Thanks Marc.  I'll try that.  Can you tell that I'm new to Moray?  If
> > I can
> > use meshes then a new world of modeling opens up.  Thanks again.
> >

> Moray and meshes work indeed, but if you really want to model in meshes in
> an easy way, I recommend Wings3D (free and easy) or Blender (free and
> complex) or Silo2 (not free and easy), amongs other things. With the use of
> Poseray the models can then easily be integrated into Moray scenes and hence
> into POV-Ray.
>
> Thomas

There's usually 16 planes in a squadron but the flight line usually has
ancillary things such as blue pickup trucks and a couple of "bread" trucks, a
fuel truck or two, and lots of people walking around, or working on things etc.
 I need to model all that stuff.  Unless somebody knows where I can get Moray
models of a pickup truck, etc.  Anybody?  Anyway, I'm getting there with the
model of the flight line.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'f105.png' (37 KB)