POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Bricks : Re: WIP: Bricks Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Bricks
From: clipka
Date: 23 Feb 2009 12:35:01
Message: <web.49a2dd86c45573b1accdd5660@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> I've always liked the trick of eating away objects with other traced objects.
> Especially using HFs as the impinging ones. (I made some irregular, sharp rocks
> in a similar way, by randomly rotating a bunch of instanced HFs around a sphere.
> Didn't use trace for that, though.)

There's yet more to be "eaten away". Yummy - cruchy glass...

Before anyone complains: I'll move the far-off brick to somewhere else. And I'll
bring the sun around to the back again - the bricks on the right lack quite some
depth at this angle.

(Does anyone have an idea why the sand in the glass comes out so incredibly
green- / yellowish?)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lostcity 2009-02-23 1818.png' (346 KB)

Preview of image 'lostcity 2009-02-23 1818.png'
lostcity 2009-02-23 1818.png