POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One last drink : Re: One last drink Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One last drink
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 13 Feb 2009 23:05:01
Message: <web.499640d05f9a52eb85de7b680@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> This is the final update. I think it's time to move on to beer after this...

When I saw "One last drink" and "sake" in the same article, the first thing that
popped into my mind was the Samurai seppuku ritual (which you probably know as
"hara-kiri").  A cup of sake, downed in precisely 4 swigs, is part of the
ritual, making it one last drink, indeed.

Glad to see you're merely trying something new. ;-)