POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Game made with POV : Re: Game made with POV Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game made with POV
From: jhu
Date: 13 Feb 2009 11:30:00
Message: <web.49959f08b4608fc2c64c67c0@news.povray.org>
Nice. I remember back in mid-1990s I wrote a DOS-based asteroids game and used
Povray to render the ship and asteroids. I showed it to my friends, and they
were quite impressed. Unfortunately, several years later, I accidentally wiped
my hard drive and I lost the source code, game executable, and support files.
It was a sad day, but now I do semi-regular backups.