POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the Utah teapot is older than you think! : the Utah teapot is older than you think! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  the Utah teapot is older than you think!
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 4 Feb 2009 19:10:01
Message: <web.498a2d248d7f70a2219167190@news.povray.org>
Taking a break from Lego, I thought of a nice efficient method of placing
objects relatively evenly over the surface of another object. This only took
about 10-15 seconds to parse, and a good deal of that was building the rock
mesh...

I haven't tested it thoroughly yet, but I think it should work on everything -
csg, meshes, open meshes, patches, the lot.

:)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'utah10000bc.jpg' (98 KB)