POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Endless Palace (WIP) : Re: The Endless Palace (WIP) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Endless Palace (WIP)
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 3 Feb 2009 06:40:00
Message: <web.49882c428f181996da29fa390@news.povray.org>
Thanks, everyone.

I started thinking about Escher, too, after I started working on it.  I thought
about going for some minor illusions, but that seemed complicated.

I think I've improved the doors, but now there are perhaps too many doors and
not enough windows.  Unfortunately, the project will have to halt here for now
until I'm more caught up on other things.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'palace02.jpg' (320 KB)

Preview of image 'palace02.jpg'