POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) Server Time
30 Sep 2024 03:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg)
From: alphaQuad
Date: 30 Jan 2009 22:40:00
Message: <web.4983c6c77624d145fd0f18610@news.povray.org>
Kyle <no### [at] spamok> wrote:

> BTW, expect no further responses from me, as I will ignore your posts.
> I may perhaps continue to point out your continued trolling to others
> when they reply to your ridiculously off-topic posts.

Yah you better run. I'll will continue to tell thruth about you. You are the
troll interupting a perfectly legit conversation.

> You're welcome to search these newsgroups and other websites for
> pictures I've posted.

I do not accept any welcome from you without and apology and an admission of
were you went wrong in disrespecting other people.

A Troll as call me does exactly what you did, interrupt the conversations of
others with degrading and derogatory remarks, the mirror still awaits you.

If I were to ask you if it makes you feel superior to attack and cut down

emotion to make me do otherwise."

You have superiority complex that needs feeding that is why you are so lame.
Your superiority complex is too big for you to handle or you would apologize.
Handle it or I will with the truth about you. And THAT, my dear lame friend, is
why you run now.