POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Leg-oh : Re: Leg-oh Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Leg-oh
From: Charles C
Date: 30 Jan 2009 18:40:01
Message: <web.49838e548d0f3ae0cac4259f0@news.povray.org>
Another nice render :)  One nitpick is that it looks like it's floating.  I
really liked this set when it came out.  Have you modeled the little robot in
the back?  I liked the form of the space ship although it eventually bothered
me that the cockpit wasn't fully enclosed around the pilot's legs.  Still, it
was one of the favorite sets I owned.  I notice the slight positioning
variation in the bricks that helps your eye distinguish between different ones.
 Is that a feature of the modeler or a bit of randomness you added in SDL?
Charles