POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : grass and rocks (168kb jpg) : Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: grass and rocks (168kb jpg)
From: alphaQuad
Date: 29 Jan 2009 15:25:00
Message: <web.49820f707624d145776dbc490@news.povray.org>
Kyle <no### [at] spamok> wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
> > alphaQuad wrote:
> >> OMG what life could be if people had the balls to stomp out greedy
> >> government
> >> turd-sandwiches
> >
> > That could get messy, and you'd better have a good case.
> >
> > I know we need to have some of the drug laws changed though; minor drug
> > offenders are still going to jail with violent criminals. And for a less
> > harmful drug than tobacco or alcohol... Both sides are still advancing
> > though, so don't think nothing is being done. It's just moving at a
> > snail's pace.
> >
> > It's good to remember that not all government offices are corrupt. But
> > the ones that are stink more than the rest. I get the feeling that a lot
> > of people in the loop stand idle while dirty deeds are afoot :(
> >
> > Sam
>
> Sam, you're feeding our resident troll.  :-/

handle. Where's all those great pictures you've rendered and posted. I do
better looking stuff than you can imagine and more often that anyone else.
Trolls only twist reality into some self-serving tool of manipulation has you
clearly do well. There's mirror in your bathroom, you do have a bathroom? Meet
a real troll. U POS

Sam is obviously the most intelligent person on this board, but your
manipulation of him is by far the most "trollie" thing I've seen yet.