POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hall of fame proposals : Re: Hall of fame proposals Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of fame proposals
From: triple r
Date: 23 Jan 2009 11:15:00
Message: <web.4979ec30c722a95aef2b9ba40@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> *4*

Flattered, but does anyone have a more original mesh to put into the scene?  I
think the HOF images should all show technique as well as artistic merit.
Needless to say, it would boost the latter of the two if it weren't just a
standard mesh on a simple background, in the style of a previous image.  In
other words, "I'm not worthy!  I'm not worthy!"

Oh, and 2, 7, 8, 17, 18

 - Ricky