POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hall of fame proposals : Re: Hall of fame proposals Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of fame proposals
From: clipka
Date: 23 Jan 2009 08:30:00
Message: <web.4979c578c722a95ae31c5aa90@news.povray.org>
"Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> 20 entry... are too many? Then I will choose 3:  * 2 * - * 7 * - * 11 *
>
> Suggestions? (wink)

3 are not enough, so I'll pick more ;)

First Pick: 7, 14, 18
2nd Pick: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16
3rd Pick: 1-20 ;)

(A very few of these shots I would actually not place in the HOF, because I find
them boring; but then again, the same goes for some shots already in the HOF -
and anyway it's probably more a matter of taste, and if the idea is to show all
you can do with POV-Ray, then they're perfectly ok in there.)

(hum... somehow I imagined 14 already was in the HOF?)

Plus, add that "unfinished sphere" shot, by all means - if only for the sake of
the ingenious concept!