POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zazzle.com tip, exclusive to pov'vers : Zazzle.com tip, exclusive to pov'vers Server Time
29 Sep 2024 23:29:35 EDT (-0400)
  Zazzle.com tip, exclusive to pov'vers
From: gregjohn
Date: 20 Jan 2009 21:10:00
Message: <web.4976836284784ddc34d207310@news.povray.org>
I just sold 10 copies each of two cards at zazzle.  Total royalty was $3.40.

The interesting thing is that they were landscape photographs from a tourist
town, which I'd say are "above average" in artistic merit but far from say
Flickr's Explore quality.  I did tag them well and put in a good description of
the exact location featured.

This is *such* a motivation to upload my entire collection of vacation photos.

(Post author has no connection to zazzle.com) :)