POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More lego : Re: More lego Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More lego
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 18 Jan 2009 06:55:00
Message: <web.497317e05f8f2999d10cb1e70@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > I've fiddled with the textures a little, mainly to do away with the silly
> > ambient settings and improve the reflections and transparency a little, but I
> > have to say I'm very impressed with this library. The parts are extremely
> > detailed.
>
> Whooo-yeah! That's the right stuff.
>
> Had this one (like so many Lego space sets)...

Yup, and there's more where this came from. I think I'll steadily do over all my
old lego in POV-Ray - I've got about 20-30 complete sets knocking around
somewhere...! I notice the memory usage is fairly lenient (mainly radiosity) so
I can put many models in one scene... :)

Oh, and to Charles - good luck with the part, it's incredibly annoying to be
missing one piece, and I think I may be using Nicolas' links at some point too.