POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Our silly cat : Re: Our silly cat Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Our silly cat
From: clipka
Date: 16 Jan 2009 15:35:00
Message: <web.4970ef09bd5229ef94bbb57b0@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> OK, a cat with a better pose.

Not really, to be honest; the left hind leg must be way further back. A cat
trying to catch some prey is always attacking with a kind of jumping motion
(even at minimal distances), and putting its full weight on the front legs to
hold its prey more firmly. Pulling a hind leg closer for better balance, like a
human would do, would only take pressure off the prey, possibly giving a totally
different meaning to the words "happy meal"...

(Cats don't need to balance their weight - they *are* balance...)