POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Secret of Imagination : Re: The Secret of Imagination Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Secret of Imagination
From: triple r
Date: 12 Jan 2009 17:00:00
Message: <web.496bbc2cc295569bcb4b8a470@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Although being by no means what I was aiming at, this WIP is one of those that
> have a beauty in their own right...
>
> This is a snapshot of a work that's currently in the progress of being rendered
> with MCPov.

If you didn't already, I covered all the gaps in the door with transparent
triangular portals when I tried this scene.  This forces rays to be shot at the
gaps, rather than hitting by chance.  In other words, unless this was a snapshot
after about eight seconds of rendering, it's gonna be a while.

 - Ricky